Rogers Townsend’s Healthcare Team has resolved nursing home matters both before and after suit has been filed, as well as through alternative dispute resolution.
We have represented nursing homes and assisted living facilities in litigation, together with affiliated entities such as management companies or parent and subsidiary corporations.
Our attorneys have defended claims of abuse and neglect by residents arising from:
- Alleged charting errors and omissions
- Medication administration
- Falls and other physical injuries
- Dehydration and/or malnourishment
- Development of decubitus ulcers
- Claims by visitors and volunteers on the facility’s premises
We have also resolved disputes and negotiations with DHEC and CMS.