Christine K. Toporek
Charleston • Special Counsel
Special Counsel on Rogers Townsend’s health care team, Christine represents physicians, dentist, nurses, pharmacists, veterinarians, hospitals, managed care organizations, and other health care providers in professional liability and regulatory matters. She also handles premises liability and general insurance defense for other corporate entities.
Christine received her undergraduate degree from the College of Charleston and earned her J.D. from the University of South Carolina School of Law. Following law school, Christine served as law clerk to the Honorable Roger M. Young, Sr. before starting her litigation practice. Christine is a member of the Charleston County Bar Association, South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys Association, and South Carolina Women Lawyers Association. Christine has an AV Preeminent rating with Martindale-Hubbell.
South Carolina, 2005
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- James B. Edwards Elementary School Improvement Council, 2016-2018
- James B. Edwards PTO Board, 2017-2019