Kerri A. Rupert
Columbia • Associate
Kerri focuses her practice in the areas of commercial & business litigation, construction defect litigation, and general insurance defense. She earned her undergraduate degree at the University of South Carolina with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism and Mass Communications. She graduated from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2012. After graduating from law school, she served as a senior staff attorney at the South Carolina Court of Appeals.
Kerri has provided pro bono appellate representation as part of the South Carolina Bar’s Pro Bono Project where she argued before the South Carolina Court of Appeals and South Carolina Supreme Court. Kerri also enjoys volunteering her time with her children’s schools and as a Sunday school teacher at Trinity Episcopal Cathedral.
South Carolina, 2012
United States District Court, District of South Carolina, 2015
- South Carolina Bar
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorney’s Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Leadership Academy Graduate, 2016
- South Carolina Business Monthly Legal Elite, 2018 & 2019
- “Worker’s Compensation Appeals= What is a Final Decision?” – South Carolina Lawyer
- Trinity Episcopal Cathedral – Sunday School Teacher
- South Carolina Bar’s Appellate Pro Bono Project