Joshua R. Hinson
Columbia • Associate
Josh Hinson handles insurance defense litigation with a focus on construction defect and products liability claims for national carriers. He also works with the firm’s business litigation departments on cases involving financial institutions. He has experience representing clients before both trial and appellate courts.
Josh began his legal career as a staff attorney for the South Carolina Court of Appeals and as a law clerk for Chief Judge James E. Lockemy where he gained valuable experience working on a diverse array of cases. Josh is able to leverage this experience to assist his clients navigate complex legal issues.
- South Carolina, 2015
- District of South Carolina, 2018
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2018
- South Carolina Bar, Law Related Education Committee
- Presbyterian College Midlands Chapter Alumni Board, President
- Magnolia Chamber Singers, President